5.7.09

tansi and the lamp


tansi and the lamp, originally uploaded by r a v e n 78.

Tansi Boo when she was a bubba. It was a really cold Sunday afternoon and she was snuggled up under the lamp trying to keep warm. She is a bit made like that... once when grilling cheese on toast for breakfast I ducked out the kitchen and when I came back she had snuggled up on the griller door half under the grill... mmm... tasty grilled cheese and cat on toast! She didn't burn herself it was just funny to see the lengths she'd go to to warm up! The red background is my red and gold kimono.

I took a few shots that day - messing round with my new dig... I was really struggling to find agood setting to capture the moment. Quite a few shots got tossed out but the blur on this one just made it magical instead of a mistake.

2 comments:

Dave ~ said...

I do like it. It's like a still from a movie.

If they ever made a feature from the Goodies episode Kitten King, I think this would fit in nicely.

Or it may be the LSD flashbacks kicking in. One of the two.....

kris said...

The LSD link is very likely to be more likely or something like that...